Little List’s Easter Basket 2017
You asked for it, and we are bringing it to you! Little List’s latest list for Easter Basket favorites. We know you will already fill your little’s basket with some of his or her favorite candy/food goodies, so we wanted to give you some great non-food ideas to add to the basket. We ordered the giant PBK basket by mistake, but it ends up being great to fill with some bigger sized toys (vs. filling with all candy!) Don’t forget to check out last year’s popular Easter list for even more ideas!
- Melissa & Doug gardening shovel and watering can: Spring is around the corner and our little ones are total explorers (like most kids tend to be) We love M&D’s big selection of outdoorsy toys that are at great price points (most under $10) and perfect seasonal toys… also check out their binoculars, magnifying glass, bubbles, “fishing net”, and big selection of sand toys.
- Kinetic Sand: We got Kinetic Sand for birthday gifts and have not stopped playing with it. It is addicting! So much fun to play with – no smell, easy to clean up, and doesn’t dry up! Our littles have not gotten tired of playing with it every day since we opened it. This will certainly be on some of our future gift lists as well, for kids of all ages – so many fun themes too.
- Jellycat Stuffed Animals: An Easter Basket looks even more adorable with a stuffed animal. If you’ve been following us awhile, you know that Jellycat stuffed animals are at the top of our list. We recently got the unicorn (so hot right now!) and it’s one of our faves… and there are so many options to choose from, for girls and boys of all ages.
- Melissa & Doug Activity Books: Where would we be without M&D activity books (and the mess-free markers) – especially in the car, in restaurants, and just for a fun activity at home. This is a great Easter Basket stuffer as our kids get so excited to get them and they are an awesome price point – most around $5! We also love Faber Castell’s selection of crafts for kids.
- Mash’ems: These are a popular toy right now, for a large range of kids ages. Our 3 year olds love them – for the ‘surprise’ aspect, as well as the ‘squishy figurine’ aspect. At around $3 each, with several themes (from Finding Dory to Little Pony) they are a great stuffer that will light up our kiddos; faces!
- Ubbi bath toys: There’s no better time than spring to refresh bath toys, and we are loving the new ones by Ubbi, as not only are they fun, but they also come snap apart/together and don’t get moldy inside (and they are dishwasher safe)! The bright colors make a perfect addition for an Easter Basket. Pair it up with some cozy bath towels or a robe from Just Born, and you have a great bath theme!
- Finn + Emma pajamas: We love getting our little ones ready for the next season with some new wardrobe options (things we may have gotten anyways ;-)). We love Finn + Emma pajamas as they are made with organic cotton and are SO soft and cozy. The new spring designs (for both girls and boys) are the perfect colors for an Easter basket.
- Snapper Rock sunsuit: In our houses, a swimsuit is guaranteed to get our littles excited… they just love the beach and pool! We love Snapper Rock’s options – as they are not only adorable, but also UV50+ SPF. There are some awesome options for boys and girls of all ages. We also love Hanna Andersson’s selection!
- Real Shades sunnies: Sunglasses are a great basket stuffer – and we are big fans of Real Shades, which block out 100% of the sun’s harmful rays. This brand has all the ‘hot styles’ (for ages 0-12) with prices starting at just $12!
- Fedora or spring/summer hat: Another fun basket stuffer… keeping your littles stylish and sun safe for the spring and summer!
- KEEN Kids water resistant Moxie sandals: To go with the ‘beach/pool theme’, we love KEEN Kids’ selection of water resistant shoes for little adventurers. We’ve found these Moxie Sandals to be one of the most durable options, which also come in fabulous styles and colors. We also love the options by Tsukihoshi!
- SkipHop backpack or lunch box: We couldn’t resist putting this adorable bunny backpack on our list. While it’s a bit early for ‘back to school’ theme, if your little one is in need of a new bag (for camp, the beach, or for sleepovers at the grandparents), we think an adorable zoo animal back pack or lunch bag is a fun and cute addition!
- Pura insulated water bottle: Do your kids get as excited about new cups as ours do? We love, love, love this water bottle – it’s stainless steel, doesn’t leak, and comes in awesome colors. It’s also insulated, which is perfect for upcoming warmer days (camp too!)
- Lush bath bomb (or other bath products): How cute is this chick bath bomb? Lush makes such fun and great smelling products (although a bit pricey!!) Bath products are a fave in our Easter Baskets – whether it be Crayola color tablets or bath crayons or Mr. Bubbles foam soap.
- I See Me! Personalized book: There are some great new Easter/Spring options at I See Me! We love the packages that include activity books, placemats, and more. Books are a favorite for our Easter Baskets. If they are Easter-related, we pack them up with our Easter decorations to bring out each year during the season.
- Corolle Babibunny night light: This newly launched Corolle dolly night light is too cute – we couldn’t resist the bunny ears! An adorable add for your little that loves dolls and also might appreciate the night light feature (ours would!)
What do you plan on stuffing your littles’ Easter Baskets with? We’d love to hear in the comments below!