Our Easter Basket Little List
Easter is just a few weeks away, which means we are getting a head start on what will be in our little ones’ baskets. We ordered the Pottery Barn basket (all on sale right now) two years ago. Note: the large basket is actually VERY large… so lots to fill! We are avoiding candy for the most part (we are definitely including a chocolate bunny, because what fun is a basket without candy), but we want to focus on some other special gifts that won’t break the bank to fill up most of their baskets. For those note celebrating Easter, we thought this might be a helpful list for some Spring gifts for your little one or for gifts (focused on ages 1-5).
- Six Easter Crayons (Carrots): I mean how cute are these crayons we found on Etsy and just $8 for six of them. We think they are the perfect substitute for some brightly colored candy in our little ones’ Easter baskets.
- HALO Muslin sleep sack in Spring-y colors: We love our sleep sack (A loves hers, and we love it as it’s kept our little jumping bean in her crib). We love the idea of throwing a springy one into her basket because in addition to her getting excited about it, it also takes up some good space (and looks nice too!)
- Giant coloring poster: What a fun snowy/rainy day activity for under $15! We love this unique coloring idea.
- Silikids New Silicups: Our girls are almost ready to be graduated to ‘big girl’ cups and we can’t get enough of our Silikids feeding accessories. These cups are brand new (made of silicon and BPA free) and we can’t wait to try them out. We highly recommend the sippy cups as well.
- JJ Rabbit dipPLATE: One of our favorite plates. The ‘ears’ are perfect for syrup (with waffles or pancakes), dipping sauce, or some fruit. Such cute and brightly colored animal designs.
- Crayola 48 pack of sidewalk chalk: It’s almost Spring and $5 for 48 colors – we are sold. Our kiddos will be so excited.
- Are You my Mommy? book: This is a fave of R’s, and A is getting it in her Easter Basket as well. Do your kids get as excited about new books as ours do? And the cover of this one makes it a perfect Easter basket addition.
- Playdoh eggs (set of 4): Playdoh in Easter eggs? Enough said!
- My SnuggleBunny Book, Placemat & Bunny: Ahhh, love this little set! Perfect for an Easter basket or a special gift for a little friend.
- Ubbi Tweat Container: We love this container and it’s a great and seasonal addition to a basket. You might even think about filling it up with some yummy treats!
- Corolle Mini Doll: Only $12 for a Corolle doll? We are sold. These adorable dolls are about 8 inches and perfect for taking on the go. Amazon has a great selection of this favorite brand, and boy versions too! Our little ones are doll-obsessed and will likely notice this before anything else!
- Melissa & Doug Sticker Pad: Oh how we love M&D and their awesome toys and activities at SUCH a good price. We are constantly picking up sticker, coloring books, and activities for less than $5 on Amazon – it’s definitely worth a search to see what your little one would love best.
- Faber-Castell Travel Easel: Searching for baskets and then taking a road trip to the grandparents for Easter dinner? We love the idea of including a toy that they can be brought with for easy entertaining.
- Skip Hop backpack: Need a spring refresh on a bag for school, daycare, or to go to the grandparents? We love Skip Hop’s adorable designs and quality.. and the price (at just $20) is great too. Amazon often puts these on sale too 🙂
- Personalized Sleepyhead Bunny: A special gift for your little bunny, personalized with their name… what a cute addition and special present from the Easter Bunny!