Anniversary Gift Ideas that Everyone will Love
If you are looking for an anniversary gift idea to impress your significant other, you’ve come to the right place. We love getting our husbands unique anniversary gifts to remind them that they are still #1. We’ve put together a list of our top ten anniversary gift ideas that are sure to make your loved ones feel special. Here’s our list of top anniversary gift ideas:
1. A picture of the night sky from the night of your wedding by Indigo Night: How cool is this? You give them a date and location and they will recreate the night sky on a beautiful print. It is a local view of the true sky of that night for any date, at any location. You can also customize the text. If our husbands thought of this on their “own”, we’d be seriously impressed. We will likely be surprising them with this anniversary gift!
2. Personalized Jewelry: We are suckers for personalized jewelry and we love the idea of getting to add different dates – i.e. for the birth of a child. We love the below option from Uncommon Goods. If this isn’t your style, check out Etsy’s great selection of anniversary jewelry. For men (or women), a sweet personalized keychain with married monogram or date is a great anniversary gift idea.
3. Monogrammed robes: this is a practical and thoughtful gift for both men & women… and you can get yourself one as part of the deal! You can also pick out one at a local store and take them to an embroiderer.
4. A fun date night: we don’t know about you, but we definitely don’t get as many of these as we should! We love the idea of buying tickets for a sporting event, theatre, or even a wine & painting class. Not creative? Check out Groupon for some new ideas at discounted prices. My husband and I have done everything from cooking classes to sushi making classes to paint & sip via Groupon. Couples massage might be another one to search for!
5. Inspiration to travel: if traveling is your shared passion, why not start to map out where you’ve been and where you’d like to go? We love this pushpin map that can be personalized with your names and details. If you pair it with an actual trip, you’ve got your ultimate anniversary gift!
6. A travel accessory: if you have a husband or wife that travels a lot (whether it be for business or for soccer games), a high-quality personalized accessory is always a thoughtful gift. This Leatherology toiletry kit comes in several colors and can be personalized as well. Tote bags, a computer case, or other high quality leather accessories are always a treat!
7. A monthly box subscription: these days, there’s a box for everything! Whether you both love to cook, drink, read, or play with your dog, we love the idea of having something you can look forward to on a monthly basis together.
8. Personalized beer or wine bucket: is your hubby a beer drinker who likes to host parties? Is your wife a wine lover? We love the idea of a personalized bucket filled with your SO’s drink of choice… whether it be vino or diet coke. The below beer bucket would get definite points with our husbands. Pottery Barn has some great options for beverage containers, as well as wine glasses and beer mugs that can be monogrammed.
9. The Night Sky: this one is a bit similar to #1, but it is just too cool not to share. We love the look of these “the night sky” custom images that show the stars on the night of a date and location you choose. We also love this as you can get them for other occasions, such as babies’ births and make your own triptych art.
10. Photo gifts: if you are anything like us, you have 15K pictures on your phone, but rarely print them out. When anyone gives us a photo gift, we appreciate it so much. Shutterfly does (most) of the work for you. We love their canvas options (as below), as well as unique photo gift ideas. This is always a great anniversary gift idea, as there are always new pictures!
We hope our list of top anniversary gift ideas has inspired you! We’d love to hear the best anniversary gift you’ve ever given or received (or both) in the comments below!