The Best Gifts for Babies
There are so many times you need to bring gifts for a babies, whether the baby was just born or your visiting a friend and want to be the ‘cool aunt’. Of course you don’t just want any gift…you want the best gifts out there for babies! Below is a list of our top picks for the best gifts for a baby through age 1.
Gifts for Moms of New Babies
We’ve also added in some special gifts for the mamas in case you are using this list for a ‘new baby’ gift in which you want to spoil the new mom too!
- Pearhead Belly Stickers or Lucy Darling Stickers
- Subscription to This Life by Shutterfly
- Birth Announcement Print: Etsy has a ton as well
- Monogrammed Burp Cloth Set
- I See Me! Personalized Books
- Pottery Barn Stacker
- Maya Brenner Initial Necklace for mom: with some other options for necklaces we laid out here
- Pottery Barn Rocker
- Pottery Barn Anytime Chair
- Animal Slippers
- Jellycat stuffed animal
- Monogrammed quilt
- Personalized Playmat
- Hooded towel
- Lucy Darling memory book
- Mamas & Papas Playmat
- Personalized bench
- Classic wooden alphabet blocks
- Baby age blocks
- Milestone baby cards (Another Option Here)
- Lulujo first year blanket & cards
- Tiny Pack and Go Mini Mobile
- Cute socks or for girls, set of bows
- Organic pajamas
- Unique swaddle blankets (bonus if you get them monogrammed)
- Keepsake frames
- Baby UGGs or booties
- Basket of bath goodies for baby (and/or mama!) or make your own!
- Nursery art and so many options on Etsy
- Tiffany & Co. baby keepsake
- Piggy bank (or splurge for the Tiffany version)
- Music box or musical snow globe
- Giftcard to BuyBuyBaby, Target or Amazon (or for food delivery!)
- Subscription to Qeepsake
- Baby book gift set (or put together your own with faves from Amazon or Marshall’s!)
- New mama gift basket
- Cute set of bibs / bandana bibs
- Basket of baby toys – we love Sassy and Lamaze!
- Baby doll – Corolle or Bitty Baby (with baby’s color hair, skin & eyes!)
- Anything monogrammed or personalized… nothing more fun than getting your brand new baby’s name on something special.
- Another tip – search for their baby registry and buy something that hasn’t been purchased! Then you know they want it 🙂
Let us know what we may have missed in the comments below!