Best Diaper Bags (all for less than $200!)
Today we are sharing our picks for best diaper bags – all under $200. We may have gotten a designer label diaper bag before we had our first child… but frankly, we were not impressed. As a new mom, you quickly learn the importance of practicality AND ease of toting around with you. Organization is key! So, we’ve rounded up six great and quality options (to make your life a bit easier), all for less than $200. Why not add one to your baby registry?
- Skip Hop Forma Backpack – We LOVE this backpack and it’s grown with us from baby to toddler. It is very reasonable at $70 and stores so much (with some great inserts). It hides dirt and is so easy to clip on to a stroller. We have quickly learned how amazing the backpack feature is in a diaper bag!
- Newlie Louise Diaper Bag / Backpack – For the mama who wants style and functionality, Newlie is for you! We love the fashion forward styles at a fraction of the cost of some of the designer brands (this one is just $106 and you will love it!)
- Pottery Barn Classic Diaper Bag – This is a fan favorite, especially if you want your hubby to feel comfortable carrying it. We love this one for the ease of transition into a regular tote/beach bag once the baby/toddler days are over (tear!)
- Ju-Ju-Be Legacy BFF Convertible Diaper Bag – So cute – we’d wear this if we didn’t have kids! Ju-Ju-Be has some really unique styles and prints. This one is on sale for $134!
- PacaPod Richmond – For the mama that needs some extra organization in her life, this one is for you. PacaPod makes diaper bags pretty foolproof with labeled compartments for all your needs.
- ToteSavvy insert – We love this option for those of you that already have a beloved tote… i.e. maybe a Tory Burch or Longchamp tote that is your favorite. With two options (regular and mini), this innovative new product transforms one of your totes to a diaper/toddler bag.
What’s your favorite diaper/toddler bag?