We admit, Ikea isn’t the highest of high quality, however, their products are super stylish and do get played with! So if you’re looking for a cool gift and don’t want to spend a fortune, we sifted through and picked out some of our favorite items.
- Children’s Table and Chairs – $34.00 (table), $15/chair
- Play Tunnel – $15 (we also love this cube that you can add on or use as a stand alone for just $8!)
- Circus Tent – $15
- Easel – $10
- Play cup set – $10
- Apron – $4
- 11-pc Shopping set – $10
- Wooden Toy Series – Starting at $7 (you can’t beat these prices)
- Frog Price Book and matching toy – $4 Book $10 Soft frog toy that turns into a prince! (we have this and my daughter LOVES it)
- Puzzle – $8 We love this for the older kids
- Carryon Luggage – $29
- Wall night light – $10
- Step Stool – $15 (Call me weird, but I actually got this for my daughter for Christmas as a step stool into her new bed…however, I really went out all decorating it with her favorite things using these techniques)
Would love to hear if you have any additional ideas in the comments below 🙂 We especially love to know about hacks!!!!