13 Ikea Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids
We admit, Ikea isn’t the highest of high quality, however, their products are super stylish and our kids do play with whatever we seem to get from them! So if you’re looking for a cool gift, we’ve put together a few great Ikea Christmas gift ideas for kids and don’t want to spend a fortune, we sifted through and picked out some of our favorite items that even out own kids love.
- Children’s Table and Chairs – $34.00 (table), $15/chair
- Tumble mat – $35
- Play Tunnel – $15 (we also love this cube that you can add on or use as a stand alone for just $8!)
- Circus Tent – $15
- Easel – $10
- Play cup set – $10
- Apron with chefs hat – $7
- 11-pc Shopping set – $13
- Wooden Toy Series – Starting at $5 (you can’t beat these prices)
- Books– Starting at $1.99 the prices are so great
- Puzzle – $8 We love this for the older kids
- Wall night light – $18
- Step Stool – $15 (Call me weird, but I actually got this for my daughter for Christmas as a step stool into her new bed…however, I really went out all decorating it with her favorite things using these techniques)
Would love to hear if you have any additional ideas in the comments below 🙂 We especially love to know about hacks!!!!