The temperatures are dropping rapidly and the holidays are around the corner we thought it would be a good idea to round up some of the best shoes for cold weather for our toddlers. It is the perfect time to do a round-up of our favorite shoes to keep little toes warm AND stylish. Please note, that we picked a variety of boy and girl shoes. We highly recommend these brands and suggest checking out the full selection for something that might catch your eye!
- Catimini Rain Boots: For the cutest little one to sing and play in the rain! We can’t even with how cute these boots are (other styles too). They are great for snow days (with warm socks layered underneath) as they are thick, high, and completely waterproof. They fit great and are very easy to slip on! At $55 for a luxury brand, we are totally sold on these!
- See Kai Run Ankle Boots: For function and style… and good sales too! We love SKR shoes (we picked out these for the holidays) and think these are perfect for a little man – from a play date to church. They are stylish yet functional and give great support. SKR also has some great sales, so it’s a really good mailing list to get on (or you can just follow us ;))
- Kamik Boots: The pair we have our hearts set on this winter! Top-rated and highly recommended, we saw this pair at a local shoe store and we think it’s our top pick for playing in the snow. We have our eyes on them and will probably order via Amazon after the first snowfall!
- Mini Treasure Kids Shoes: The cutest shoes to complete your little one’s holiday look! There are SO many unique styles that Australian-based MTK offers for boys and girls. These shoes get compliments everywhere we go and they are also a fan-favorite by our little one. There are also some great holiday clothes and accessories on the site (we see MTK on Gilt every so often too!)
- Burberry Rain Boots: Our splurge pick of this round-up… in case the year-end bonus is bigger than you thought! We couldn’t resist adding these to the list. Yes they are $150 (more than we spend on our own rainboots), but we think these need to be ours… someday. How cute would a little holiday outfit with some Burberry be?! Perfect for the season.
- EMU Toddle Boots: Our favorite shearlings that are just $50 MSRP! We couldn’t be more obsessed with these boots. They are so easy to put on with the velcro side and super soft and adorable. Additionally, even without a sale (which does happen), they are only $50. Total steal compared to similar styles!
- Keen Little Kids Kootenay: Our pick for the little adventurer! If your kid loves sledding or snowball fights, we think this is a perfect pair to keep moving feet warm and supported. We actually didn’t realize Keen made kids’ shoes and this brand definitely has our attention for our little ones, as we are a big fan ourselves!
- Pediped Grip ‘N’ Go Boot: For styles we swoon over and one of our all-time favorite kids’ brands! If you have been following us, you know we LOVE pediped! We have these boots on our list. So perfect for the colder temps and to go over leggings. Some equally as awesome styles for the little men in your lives too!
We’d love to know your favorite brands and styles in the comments section too!