While we would be completely happy with breakfast and bed, a valentine craft from the kid(s)… and dare we say a romantic date night out with the hubs, we love making lists (naturally) and it had us thinking about how we’d *love* to be spoiled this Valentine’s Day! You might also find this gift list useful for other awesome moms or friends in your lives!
- Monogram Ring: We love a good monogram, and would love to wear our own, our husband’s, or our kids! It’s part of Joss & Main’s event and they have a great Valentine’s Day shop here!
- Maya Brenner Necklace: Both Co-Founders have this necklace and haven’t taken it off since we’ve gotten it. We got it in our daughters’ names and it is so sweet. Beautiful and delicate, this makes the most special gift. You can get more than one letter too!
- Rosena Sammi: We love these unique and colorful bracelets, which are at a great price PLUS 30% of proceeds are donated to the American Cancer Society.
- Gold and Gray Tassel Necklace: We just love this necklace – trendy and perfect for any season. A bit of a splurge, but one of those special and trendy pieces!
- HelloFresh Subscription: We have heard amaaaaazing things about HelloFresh and have been dying to try it. The ultimate present would be hubby making the dinner, but we would be happy just to have the recipe chosen for us and the groceries dropped at our door!
- Amala Bath Crystals: Let us clarifying by saying, we would love these AND a relaxing bath! These detox products would be amazing for these cold winter nights to feel the best version of ourselves.
- 7AMENFANT WarMMuffs:These cozy hand-warmers attach to any bar or handles, keeping your hands toasty. We have needed some motivation to walk our kiddos in this cold weather, and 7AM definitely has items to keep the whole family warm.
- Hunter Boots: Boy, do we need these for this winter and spring… schlepping kids around in all of elements and we need to be comfortable AND dry (and a nice pop of color can dress up an entire outfit!) Oh, and they are on sale from $150 to $105!
- Crane & Lion Tunic: Athleisure anyone? We are all about this trend… from working from home to barre or yoga class. We just discovered this brand and want to give it a shot (after great reviews!) We also LOVE Alo Yoga!
- Framebridge: Perfect gift… a family picture framed or kid’s artwork. Framebridge is one of our favorite new companies – excellent quality, styles, prices, and customer service. Check them out – you could get every Valentine’s Day gift here!
- Beats Headphones: Perfect for watching NetFlix while snuggling the little ones. We need a pair we can’t lose (or can’t be stolen by the hubs… therefore we think pink is a great option!) These are on Groupon now for $50 off… score!
- JeNu Plus Ultrasonic Infuser: A new year’s resolution is to take better care of ourselves, and this amplifies the work of the products we are already using. Lack of sleep and the cold and dry winter air has done a damper on our skin!
- Herschel Supply Backpack: Backpacks are ALL the rage… trendy AND give us free hands. This one is the perfect neutral pick and just $55!
What’s on your list this Valentine’s Day?