Favorite Winter Style Essentials to Keep us Lookin’ Hot!
When you’re a mom, it’s really hard to get dressed some days, let alone keep up with the trends each season. Even though we have kids and spend a lot of days in our sweatpants, we can’t deny our passion for fashion. Along with scouting out the best products for your families, we hope to help you stay on point with what’s up in wearable fashion (without breaking the budget). Here is our selection of trendy, practical items at reasonable prices… it’s meant for us moms, who want to look fashionable and yet be comfortable enough to roll in the toy pool. Here are a couple of our favorite trends and pieces happening now that are easy to either replace the sweats or enhance the look of them 😉
1. J Crew Cocoon Coat – A cool coat to wear over just about anything (including yoga pants or sweats) makes a trip to the store to get extra formula a fancy outing.
2. Mirrored Aviators – On sale at Gilt! A must-have to hide the dark circles.
3. Leopard Sneakers – Paired with black leggings and even leg warmers if you’re in a Euro mood, you will definitely be the coolest mom at Gymboree!
5. Faux Leather Leggings – On sale for $50, originally $150.
6. Printed Reversible Scarf – Now on sale at J Crew for $30! Scarves are key for refreshing your outfits (without spending a fortune)… and a plus: they keep you warm!
We’d also love to highlight a few of the fashion blogs we love following for some inspiration to help keep us on-trend (when we’re not in yoga pants!) 🙂 We will continue to highlight our favorites (there’s many more) as we post some style inspiration for the mamas out there 🙂
1) Pink Peonies: Rach Parcell has a great sense of style and does a great job of mixing expensive and not-so-expensive pieces for very pulled together, classic looks. We also love her interior design inspiration. Oh, and Rach is a mama-to-be, so we hope to have her as a Little Lister in the near future!
2) Atlantic Pacific: We’ve been following Blair for awhile – she has a super trendy look and takes risks with her choices, which make for some really cool styles. She definitely calls trends before they are mainstream.
3) With Love From Kat: Kat has super chic style that’s also completely attainable. She mixes classic styles with pieces that are trendy without being too trendy. She also has an exclusive travel line launched with GiGi New York… another brand favorite.
What are your favorite Winter 2015 fashion picks? We’d love to hear from you! Tag us with #littlelist on Instagram and show us your fashion, mamas!